The Holiday Act applies to virtually all employees in Denmark and it is a law that cannot be avoided when dealing with personnel administration and payroll processing. It is therefore a very good idea to get a handle on all the relevant rules. We will help you along the way with this webinar.
On the webinar, we will cover the following:
- basic principles of how we earn and take holiday
- the holiday year and holiday holding period
- the difference between "holiday with pay" and "holiday allowance"
- holiday in advance
- the rules on holiday obstacles
- how to deal with accrued holiday that is not taken
- What to do with holiday when an employee resigns
Who will benefit from this webinar?
The webinar is aimed at those who want a good and general overview of the most relevant and applied rules in the Holiday Act, which have an impact on general personnel administration.
If you're attending a webinar, you'll get an email the day before with a link and instructions on how to log in to the webinar.
When you sign up, you agree that Visma DataLøn og ProLøn A/S will process your personal data according to your registration.
Visma DataLøn og ProLøn A/S is the data controller for the processing of the following personal data when you register for our courses:
- Your name, email and phone number
- Which company you work in (company name and CVR number)
We process this information to manage your participation in the course.
If you register for a webinar, please note that you must enter your name in order to participate. This means that in some cases, other participants will be able to see your name.
Please note that all prices are without VAT. Remember that courses are deductible.